The LIFE Programme is the EU’s funding instrument for the environment and climate action. The general objective of LIFE is to contribute to the implementation, updating and development of EU environmental and climate policy and legislation by co-financing projects with European added value. Since 1992, LIFE has co-financed some 4,306 projects. For the 2014-2020 funding period, LIFE will contribute approximately €3.4 billion to the protection of the environment and climate.
For more information please click here.
Related LIFE projects
- LIFE CB-SI LIFE Capacity Building Slovenia
- LIFE RECYSITE Production of fully recyclable and reusable green composites based on bioplastic resins and natural fibres
- LIFE BAQUA Solutions through the new use for a waste of banana crop to develop products in aquaculture and plastics sector
- LIFE M3P Material Match Making Platform for promoting the use of industrial waste in local networks
- LIFE CITRUSPACK Revalorization strategies within the circular economy for the use of citrus waste in green packaging and cosmetics
- LIFE CEPLAFIB Implementation of a new Circular Economy through the valorisation of postconsumer PLAstic waste and reclaimed pulp FIBer
- LIFE WASTE4GREEN Sustainableand green agri-waste based biopesticides
- LIFE AGRICLOSE Improvement and disclosure of efficient techniques for manure management towards a circular and sustainable agriculture.